Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hot Air Balloons

We live in Sonoma, completely beautiful right?  I can't explain how much I love living here and then one morning on my way to work we see not one, not two, but three of them...


 002.JPG


And it stops you in your tracks.  You realize that you must live in the best place on Earth.  How cool!  I couldn't stop looking and KJ really loved it.  "Look, there it is, mommy" he kept saying.  Add it to the bucket, hot air balloon ride.  I might be dreaming, but it looks like so much fun. 


In fact, when I was a kid, there was a hot air balloon festival that I remember going to in Sacramento.  Not sure if it still happens, but it was magical.  The many balloons all lit up as the sun was rising, while three girls try to keep warm in the cab of the truck. 


Ok, yes, when the boys get older, we must!

1 comment:

  1. There is something so magical about hot air balloons! Especially when it is just one in a wide open sky. I've always wanted to go to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. Sounds like such fun.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete