Thursday, April 21, 2011

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

I have decided I am going to do the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in San Francisco this July.  I am excited to do it but I know it will be very challenging.  I have been walking almost every day to get myself ready, but I really feel like the marathon that those with breast cancer have to run to save their lives is a whole lot harder.  I feel like this is the least I could do.

So, I am dedicating this walk to our dear friend and member of our extended family, Jane Gianino. KJ calls her Grandma Jane and she has a heart of gold.  She has opened her home and heart to us and we are eternally grateful to her.  It is time for me to give back!

If you feel so inclined, I would love a donation.  Fundraising is a big part of the walk.  Here is my page.  Hope I will see you there.



No comments:

Post a Comment