Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Am Blessed

There have been a few things on my mind lately, so I thought I would clarify the meaning of this blog.  By keeping a list of things that might be fun for me or for my family I am not implying that we don’t have enough or are not grateful for all the wonderful things in our lives. 


With the turmoil of the world right now, I am reminded daily of how lucky and blessed I am.  Every day I am thankful.  


 dscf0440.JPG


I am thankful for two little boys who are happy and healthy and a husband who puts up with my crazy ideas and daily whims.  I am blessed that I can kiss each of them each night and tuck them into bed knowing we will all be safe. 


 109.JPG


 The same is not true for millions around the world.  I recognize that asking for more by keeping a list of “things to do” is a bit selfish.  By no means do I mean to come across as ungrateful.  I couldn’t ask for anything more!  I have the world already.


With that said, this blog is purely fun.  It is a way for us to keep track of fun things that we would like to do.  It is not Earth shattering or rooted in any deeper meaning than just enjoying each other.  It is just a place to record fun little outings. 


So, I hope I can share a few smiles with you.  And connect.  Because in the chaos of the world around us, I truly feel that a connection is all that we are looking for.  Enjoy!


     209.JPG


 What I love most about my home is who I share it with.  -Tad Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment