Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Car Boot Sale

While passing by CornerStone Sonoma on my way home from work the other day, I noticed a new sign that said "Car Boot Sale."  With its cute logo, it caught my eye.  And I am so glad it did because I can't wait!!  The Car Boot Sale is a sort of flee market described as a garage-sale-meets-estate-sale.  I am giddy just thinking about it and really can't wait.  So, this coming weekend, on Sunday from 11am-3pm, you will find me there.  I am crossing my fingers for clear skies.  Plus, I just love this cute logo!  SO EXCITED!

carbootsale-11-42-24-206×300.jpg

Cornerstone is a pretty cool place.  We spent an evening in December having fun with the many snowmen they lit up for the holidays.

 dscf0097.JPG  dscf0083.JPG

It is so unique, I just love the fun stuff they come up with.  I look forward to more events there!

No comments:

Post a Comment