Wednesday, June 15, 2011

To Our Health

I have a coworker who is a health food nut and she likes to inform me of the foods that are really good for you and why.  I have been
walking with her to get ready for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer coming up next month.

She says in another life she would have majored in Food Science.  I believe her and she would have been awesome.

Anyway she turned me on to Kashi cereal with tons of fiber.  Cinnamon apparently regulates the sugar in your blood.  Who knew?  I sure didn't.  And it does lots of other things too.

And she talks about flaxseed all the time, so I looked it up.

She is right.  Flaxseed is really good for you and you can add it to lots of things.  So, I am making a mental note and going to add
cinnamon and flaxseed to anything I can. Thanks Shannon for the tips, keep them coming.


img_6824.JPG


This mouth (and all four of our bodies) will thank you!  Add these to the bucket list soon so we don't have to worry about kicking
it as early.

No comments:

Post a Comment