Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Don’t Forget Your Towel, or Robe

Beach weather is upon us and I am itching to get outside and enjoy it.
I think it is hardest to work full time in the summer.  I would much rather be out there playing with all the kids that are home from
school.  The bonus is we have stellar evenings and it stays lighter longer.  I will take it!

Since summer is here and we will be spending some time at our favorite camp site, with pools and lakes in our near future, I saw this robe on MADE and had to buy the pattern.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and I have bought all the material to make two of these robes.  Now I just need to find some spare time to get it done.  Definitely on the bucket list for this summer, before the end of summer.  Heck, I want to stay up all night and do it now!!

I can’t wait to see the final product!

Perfect for this little beach bum...







dscf0840.JPG



No comments:

Post a Comment