Monday, December 19, 2011

The "To Do" List

Ok, Christmas is practically here.  I feel like I have so much to do, but as I look around the house (as messy as it may be) I realize although I have a “to do” list that feels overwhelming, there is not that much. 
Wrap gifts, no problem. 
Plan the meal for Christmas day, ok, Conn does most of that.
Clean…a never ending chore.
I totally have this covered.  I think I will sit back, enjoy the boys and watch another Christmas movie.  I am way behind on my favorites.  Anyone up for making snowflakes?  This is one of KJ’s new favorite activities thanks to Elf.


1 comment:

  1. Love that movie! At some point, all those hanging items on the "to do" list become, "oh well, maybe next year" items. :) Enjoy and don't worry about cleaning! Lots of love...

    ReplyDelete