Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Music

I am feeling connected to the more solemn Christmas carols this season.  Silent Night and O' Holy Night are two favorites.  The Marin Symphony does a Holiday Concert by Candlelight and it sounds amazing!  This may have to be a date night in the future.  I just love the idea of Conn and I enjoying this together.

My mom and I and one of my bestest friends and her mom and sister all go the Nutcracker in the city every year too.  I have done this with my mom since I was 5 years old and it wouldn't be the holidays without Tchaikovsky.  I adore the music and the company.  So, in the spirit of tradition, we will do it once again this year.  I look forward to it!

Check out the San Francisco Ballet.   They don't disappoint.





1 comment:

  1. O Holy Night is one of my most favorite Christmas songs. So beautiful, especially instrumental versions. And music from The Nutracker is awesome, too! I would love to try to go someday. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete