Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

I have to say, kids definitely keep you honest.  No matter what happened over the weekend, I promised a certain 3 year old that we would get our Christmas tree.  So, we did.


It was a short trip, but the boys enjoyed it just the same.  I forgot that I wanted to bake cookies to make the day special, so I rushed to get some out of the oven before the day was over.  And the fun of decorating the tree and putting lights on the house made my spirits brighten. 


The boys wanted to help and so they have been...every day the tree has been up. EJ loves to take the ornaments off the tree.  And KJ likes to put them back on.  I especially enjoy his style, the more on a branch the better.


I love seeing this magical season through their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment