Thursday, March 8, 2012

Parenting

It is a funny little parenting dance I do sometimes.  There are days when I feel great.  The boys have listened well and actually done what I asked of them or were super sweet to each other and I am so proud.

Then, there are other days when I truly want to pull my hair out from the craziness that goes on in our house.  The chaos sometimes takes over.

This is normal, I know.

But, no matter what, I hope to keep these 19 Things We Should Say To Our Children in mind.  They are listening to me.  I know they are.  But this list is an excellent reminder.  Totally love it!

On the same note, I found this link too 25 Rules for Mothers of Sons, that I love just as much. 

I may just tack these to the fridge, old school style!  I want to make sure these two get as much from me as I can give.  Often!



from wanelo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment