Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Savor the Moments

Do you have any New Year’s resolutions?  I feel like I say the same thing every year.
1.       Save money
2.      Be healthier
3.      Savor the moments
So, I think I will focus on savoring the moments for the next few days.  This little guy…my oldest, is a bit stubborn. 
Yup, apples don’t fall far from the tree that is for sure.  He likes to do things his way and makes that very clear.  He is 3, so it goes with the territory.  But for a moment, I want to just want to take it in.  He hasn’t been the easiest with transition.  In 2012 I hope he will start the following:
sleeping through the night in his own bed (I think I hoped this for 2011 too)
using the potty
preschool
eating more diverse food (and by diverse I mean maybe pasta with sauce and grilled    cheese)
I am excited for another year with my KJ.  As much as he is stubborn, he is also funny and warm and a pretty smart kid.  I see him growing by the second and I am excited to see who he will become.  That stubborn attitude will definitely take him places.  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment