Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happiness

Funny thing about January.  A new year, new adventures, new goals and I get this "out with the old, in with the new" attitude.  It happens to me every year.  Most people do Spring cleaning, I do January cleaning.  I love it.  It is refreshing!

This winter has been an interesting one so far.  Very challenging.  In fact, I can't say I have ever felt the way I am feeling now.  Recent loss and sadness in the last month or so definitely has me thinking A LOT.  But in all that thinking, I am realizing, once again how much I have and how happy I am. 

After a conversation yesterday with two wonderful ladies in my life, my mom and grandma, on how lives can't be perfect, we all have something we need to work on.  I have to say (again) I have it pretty darn good. Perfect in fact (with just some small imperfections).

So, in light of a new year, I hope you are finding what makes you happy.  Out with the old or keeping things status quo, I am sending good thoughts to you.  May perfection find you in whatever form you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment