Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Not Hawaii

We have booked our flight to Germany for the Spring.   I am so excited to go. 


And we are taking both boys, which will be quite an experience, squirmy, wiggly, anxious boys on a very long flight.  Oh joy!  We took KJ when he was just about a year old.  When we started our trip he was just out little baby but by the time we got home he was a little boy.  Kids grow so much when taken out of their comfort zone.  I am excited to see how they both do and hope they will enjoy it as much as Conn and I.  I love Germany!


On that note, I have to say, although I love Germany (previously stated), I was really craving more of a tropical holiday.  So, on my bucket list next time we travel to Deutschland- Tropical Islands, http://www.tropical-islands.de/en/visitors.html south of Berlin and north of Dresden. Yes, you read it right, this is a water park in the middle of Germany.  The boys are too small now, but next time we visit will be in another two years.  Maybe we can make it happen.  So cool and the best of both worlds! 


Visit family and get some tropical vibes.  So Fun!


 1901.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment