Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hello There!

My name is Moriah and this is my blog!  My husband, Conn, and I work full time, so free time is not in abundance.  When we do find some time, we like to take our two little boys and make the most of it.  This is our ongoing bucket list of things we want to do in the near or far future.  This includes one-day outings close to home, longer vacations abroad, things we hope to do soon and things we don’t want to forget to do when the boys are older.  I hope to keep track of all our ideas and share many adventures here at Our Bucket of Fun.  


 


So, let’s get started.  This weekend we had a few hours to spare, so we drove over to Larson Family Winery.


0101.JPG  019.JPG


 


  This particular winery was on my list because I had heard they were  kid and dog friendly.  Check and check!  We pulled up to two of the three labs lying in the sunshine.


   012.JPG  011.JPG


 What a great way to spend an afternoon.


024.JPG


EJ at the picnic table


 


   027.JPG026.JPG


and a fun ride for KJ.  We will definitely be stopping by again.


Mom and Dad could taste wine and KJ and EJ could play.  Bocce courts, grass, picnic table, not to mention a wonderful view of the vineyards.  Fun for the whole family!



2 comments:

  1. Very cool you guys. I cant wait to see the next one! The boys look like they are having a blast too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Dunning's! Freakin' love you giez!

    ReplyDelete