Monday, May 14, 2012

Welcome to Sonoma

I feel like I have just moved to Sonoma.  I know that sounds weird since we have lived here for 2 years, but I didn't really spend much time around town at all.  Commuting for 2 hours a day took some time out of my wine country living.  So now, let the exploration begin.

The week I had off between jobs, I dropped the boys at school, headed over to Basque on the Sonoma square for coffee and a french macaron (my new favorite treat).  Then I headed over to this little place called Sonoma Country Antiques.


I have passed by it practically every day and have always wanted to stop in.  Well it was just as cute inside as it  is outside.  Maybe one day I can buy something from them. Love it!


Excuse me while I share other places I have passed by on highway 12 and just hadn't had the time to stop.  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment