Friday, May 4, 2012

An Artsy Idea

Yesterday I posted about the Bay Area Discovery Museum and how much fun we had there.  Well I left out one of the highlights.  I did it on purpose actually because I thought it deserved its own post.

There is a whole art room there and one of the spots my boys had to be dragged away from was the painting area.

Check out their system.  You actually paint directly onto the window.



Then, you have a squirt bottle and a squeegee and you can easily wipe is all away.  Seriously brilliant.


Every once in a while, they would come by and wash down the floor because paint gets everywhere.  But it was back to painting they would go.



Not sure how I would feel about this on my windows at home, but it seems like a clever little idea (on the outside of course).  And, I gotta say, the tiny smocks are pretty adorable too.


No comments:

Post a Comment