Friday, February 17, 2012

Balloons

Balloons are so much fun.  EJ’s birthday was this week and although he got a few presents, he and his brother spent about 45 minutes last night playing with two blue balloons.  I love watching them play and laugh and have a good time.  Isn’t it ironic the amount of time and effort we put into birthdays and in the end balloons are all they really care about.  J

It made me think of the movie The Red Balloon.  Have you seen this movie?  I remember it from when I was a kid.  You can find more about it here .  But, basically, it is a balloon and a little boy and the streets of Paris.  So lovely. 
Might have to introduce this flick to my boys.  I know I will enjoy seeing it again.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Handsome Boy!! Can't believe you are already TWO!! We love you tons!!

    ReplyDelete