Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Where does the time go?

The weeks are flying by.  I can’t keep up.  No really, I am trying to keep up, but every time I turn around it is Monday again...and well Tuesday now.  How does that happen?   
We are definitely in Fall mode at our house.   
(EJ loves to put just about everything on his head.)

Pumpkins were picked this weekend.    



Halloween décor is out and I am working on costumes.  Gnomeo and Juliet are the inspiration.  Gnomeo and his friend Benny with the big hat are what we are going for.   Garden gnomes for those who don’t know the movie.


I am excited!  This is my favorite time of year.  It is time for me to watch my favorite movie of the season too, You’ve Got Mail.  I have my own happy daisies sitting on my desk at work.  Cruising right on through the best three months of the year in my opinion.  Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment