Saturday, July 16, 2011

Walking

I have spent the week recovering.  Not from anything that serious.  Last weekend, I participated in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in San Francisco.  It was an amazing experience and I would definitely add this to my bucket list for the future.  What a great cause and inspirational weekend.  39 miles, 2 days and a ton of perspective all rolled into one.

I am sore this week, but nothing that won't go away with a few days of rest and a little ice.  For all those people out their fighting cancer, I salute you!!  No matter what kind of cancer, what a challenge you are facing.  The motto of our weekend was "kick cancer's butt."  Here are a few more shots.


dscf1042.JPG


 


 



dscf1076.JPG


 


 



dscf1071.JPG


 


 



dscf1065.JPG


 


 



dscf1111.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment