Friday, September 2, 2011

Breakfast

Growing up I was never really a breakfast person.  In fact, even now I could eat cereal every day and be fine with it.  But, Conn and the boys like their breakfast and we make a family event out of going to new places in the area.  I have to say, my favorite so far is Fremont Diner.  Their gritz are so good and many of the items on the menu include a pork product.  Yum! 
 
So, I am always on the lookout for new places for breakfast.  A few in Sonoma we want to try are Sunflower Caffe, the patio looks awesome, and  El Dorado Kitchen on the square.
 
But I also want to highlight this blog called Simply Breakfast all about breakfast   Seriously yummy looking stuff.
 
I don't care where I eat as long as I get to look at this face!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment