Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Time

A few weeks ago, when the weather was pretending to be Spring, we took a ferry ride to the Farmer's Market at the Ferry Building in SF.  It was great fun!  And I fooled myself into thinking it was Spring.

  dscf0318.JPGdscf0327.JPG

Since then the weather got cold, but now we are once again experiencing a little bit of nice weather, if only for a few days.  I know the rain is coming back, but I am ready for Spring and checking out some local farms and a few new farmer's markets.  Maybe the reason I have this in my head is because of the article in the Sonoma Index Tribune about goat quadruplets.

I want to go see these little guys.  If we get there this weekend, I will definitely share.  We may be farm bound!

So, if you have any suggestions for local farms, I would love to hear 'em.


No comments:

Post a Comment