Saturday, March 19, 2011

Date Night

Last week Conn and I had a chance to have a date night.  There are many restaurants in the area that we want to try, so I will probably talk a lot about food in the future, but here are the first few.  Cafe Citte we pass on Highway 12 all the time.  I wanted to stop in, but before we could get there we saw it featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives with Guy Fieri from the Food Network, who also happens to be a local.  The raviolis are made fresh, so we both had those and we were not disappointed.  Yum!

056.JPG

Then, we were off to Estate for dessert.  We sat in the bar and ate gelato and donuts.  Ohh yes, super yummy.  I am a dessert girl.  I could eat dessert for dinner pretty much any time.  This place was very cool and has great ambiance.  Love it!

It was a great date night.  And aside from the yummy food, the company was fantastic too!  Love you Conn!

422.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment