Monday, June 4, 2012

Party Time!

Don't you love a good party?  I sure do.



Ok, well I do love this sign and sometimes a good party consists of this, but not always.

This weekend was a party weekend.  A great wedding with a photo booth, which was super fun for us, especially the boys and their cousins.


We also had a party for my oldest KJ.  He will be 4 this week, wow!



I love having parties.  Here are a few reasons why.

1.  My house gets cleaned from top to bottom, twice in one weekend.  Yup, a lot of work, but I sort of joke that we have parties so we HAVE to deep clean the house.

2.  People come to us. Ok  this is a bit selfish I know, but we are traveling around a lot (happily) visiting others.  We like to, but sometimes it is great to invite people to our house too.

3.  I get to be crafty.  Depending on the occasion, it is nice to make a few banners and glue or sew stuff.  I have a houseful of boys, so this doesn't happen as often as I would like, so I take advantage.

4.  It is always fun.  No matter who is there and what is going on, we always have a good time.

I love parties!  So, cheers to a party filled summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment