Thursday, December 22, 2011

More Books

My kids love to read books.  They will just sit down and flip through the pictures or EJ will plop his little behind right in my lap to let me know he is ready for a story. 

As much as they love to read and I would like to encourage that, I feel like I can never have enough books.  Design Mom has a list of amazing books on her blog and I feel the urge to buy every last one.  I suppose that is what library cards are for.  :-)  Over the break, I think we will hit the library up big time.  Here is her list.  Enjoy browsing! 





These photos are from last Christmas, but still apply. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link! There are some good ones listed, plus few I haven't heard of. My friend, Stephanie, has an awesome blog about kids books. It's our-little-library.blogspot.com. Check it out if you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete