Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Shoes

Moms with boys, you must already know this, but I am here to state the obvious.  Boys are rough on their shoes.  These boys go through shoes like nobody’s business.  Seriously!  Is this what is to come?  I think the answer is yes.  Boys are rough and tumble and don’t really care if they ruin their shoes while running, biking, climbing, wrestling etc.  I bought these shoes for EJ in November and look at them

I think KJ started wearing these around the same time

Good thing I have a dear friend who has stocked us up with shoes for the next 5 sizes.  Thank you Rebecca!  Because at this rate, we could be going through a pair of shoes every 3 months. 
I am preparing myself to buy lots of shoes in the future and stock up on patches (for knees).  Oh and I learned early not to buy light colored shirts.  Love these boys and all their energy!  Play on boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment