Saturday, July 30, 2011

Snakes and Lizards and Spiders, Oh My




img_6870.JPG





My kids love snakes, lizards, bugs, all those boy things.  They love to check out the spiders and snails in the front yard, even yell goodbye to them as we head off to school in the morning.   And they beg daddy to pick up the stones in the backyard to see the little snakes that live there.

Then the neighbors told us about the Vivarium in Berkeley.  It is actually a place where you can buy reptiles, but I think kids go there just to see them all.  Apparently they have snakes, lizards, turtles, frogs, tarantulas and much more!

As much as this place would not thrill me, I think the boys would love it.   Put it on the list!

1 comment:

  1. Mo! I didn't know you had a blog! Yay! What a great idea (blog & outing)! My cousin used to work at the Vivarium once upon a time when he lived in Berkeley. Never been, but sounds like the perfect place to take the boys. Apparently, Nicolas Cage is a big fan and customer. My cousin was hired out to take care of some crazy dangerous lizard he bought at his house. The end. Besos!!

    ReplyDelete