Saturday, February 12, 2011

Our National Parks

When I was a kid I wanted to be a forest ranger when I grew up.  Several years later I am not a forest ranger, but I still love our National Parks.  There is a passport that is given out to kids that encourages them to visit all the National Parks and check them off as they go.  

  018.JPG  0111.JPG  015.JPG

My father in law brought one to the house for KJ and EJ.  Well, I guess that means we must start checking them off the list.  Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks are definitely on the list. 

 207.JPG198.JPG

We love Yosemite but have been there many times.   We must broaden our perspective.

2 comments:

  1. They look like Junior Rangers in training! Really fun. I still love the outdoors to this day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved Junior Rangers!!

    ReplyDelete